Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

My Wood Tech Project

Today I received my little drawer that I made in wood tech at Tamaki College.


It took a few weeks to make and a lot of measuring as well as sawing but I finished it in the end. The first thing I had to do was plan out what I wanted to do and got given a piece of wood to start off with. I then measured it out so that I could saw it and make my first cut. Soon I was getting the hang of it and was taught how all the tools worked including how to chisel which was quite fun. A few weeks later I had completed my little drawer and was allowed to take it home.

Screenshot 2015-09-09 at 2.24.33 PM.png

1 comment:

  1. Kia orana Tyla I enjoy looking at your little drawer you made it looks outstanding. What was the trickiest tool you used? This drawer looks similar to my drawer I have at home.
    From Joseph

    ReplyDelete